FR Midweight Duck Bib Overall/Quilt Lined
Add warmth to your workwear with Carhartt flame-resistant duck bib overalls made of 8.5-ounce, flame-resistant canvas. Carhartt Flame-Resistant clothing helps shield workers from exposure to electric arcs and flash fires. These bibs feature flame resistant fabrics that self-extinguish in seconds once the source of the flame has been removed. By combining this advanced technology with rugged fabrics, Carhartt has created garments that carry among the highest Arc Thermal Performance Values in the market. Carhartt FR clothing meets NFPA-70E, ASTM and OSHA standards.
- 8.5 ounce FR canvas
- 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- 6.5-ounce FR quilt lining
- FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- FR melamine buttons at waist
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with Nomex FR zipper tape with protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- HRC3 label sewn on left-chest pocket
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.