Firm Duck Blanket Lined Chore Coat
Through the rise and fall of different trends, the Chore Coat remains a classic. From the pocket watch to the wristwatch to the phone, new technologies call for adaptations in design. But through it all its looks stay rooted in heritage. This men's heavyweight coat has a blanket-lined construction that's water-repellent, wind-resistant, and warm. The signature corduroy collar is the same as it was in the late 1930s, and the rugged firm-hand duck fabric only gets better with time. Engineered for midrange warmth in moderate cold conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Blanket-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar hood snaps
- Two rivet-reinforced chest pockets
- Two rivet-reinforced lower front pockets lined with a soft brushed lining
- Two inside pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 31.25"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Model No. C01-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Closeouts. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.