BOOT STEEL TOE GORE-TEX® WP 400G INSULATED LOGGER BOOT
Boot Steel Toe GORE-TEX® WP 400G Insulated Logger Boot
The Georgia Logger Insulated GORE-TEX® Steel Toe Work Boot puts the emphasis on safety, durability and performance. Equipped with a steel toe, this boot meets ASTM standards for protective toe and for electrical hazard, too.
This logger has a one-piece rubber, cleated Vibram® Tacoma outsole. Vibram is the leader in high-performance soling products that are lightweight, long-wearing and flexible. These soles are resistant to abrasions, oils, chemicals, heat and metal chips.
Additional durability comes from the Goodyear® welt construction which enhances the boot's strength and flexibility. Waterproofing comes from GORE-TEX®. This fabric is revolutionary: it's waterproof, windproof and breathable.
This logger has a steel shank, as well as a covered cushion insole. A polyurethane orthotic insert is removable. Your feet stay warm in this boot. It's infused with 400g of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation.
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Fully-gusseted tongue
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- Steel shank for added arch support
- 10 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction