How does on-line shopping work?
- When you first enter the shop, you are assigned a shopping cart that holds
your purchases. Whenever you see an item that you want to purchase, you can
add it to your cart by entering the number of items to add, selecting your
desired color and size and clicking on the "Add to Cart" button for that item. The
program will then show you the contents of your shopping cart, including the
item(s) that you just added.
At any time, you can view or change the contents of your cart by clicking
on the "Shopping Cart" link. You can remove items from your cart by simply
checking the "Remove" box and clicking the "Update Cart"
When you have finished collecting items to purchase, you can click on
the "Check Out" button. You will be given the chance to verify your purchase
before completing your purchase.
Is my order secure?
- Yes. You can find the full details on our secure shopping system
Can I come back to my cart later?
- If your browser accepts cookies, you will be able to come back to your
cart and any items in your cart will still be waiting for you. Most common
browsers will accept cookies unless you tell them not to. If your browser does not
accept cookies, you will be assigned a new cart and you will have to reenter
your order when you return.
What if I can't find what I am looking for?
- Not everything we carry is in our online catalog. If you can't find something
you that you want, you can request a price quote by using our Quote
Request Form. You can also contact us by phone or email.
What are your shipping rates?
- Please go here to view our shipping rates.
Do your products have a warranty?
- Please go here to view our warranty information.
What is your return policy?
- Please go here to view our Return Policy.