Timberland PRO Brown Steel Toe Insulated Hiker Boot
Get ready for your next adventure with Timberland’s Notch Insulated Waterproof Hiker. These hiking shoes are made with waterproof full-grain oiled nubuck leather to keep moisture out, and they feature Thinsulate ™ 200g insulation to make sure your feet are comfortably warm. The inside houses antimicrobial Cambrelle ® lining to reduce odor, and there’s even a steel toe for extra protection. You’ll be able to hike for hours on the lightweight molded EVA midsole, because it’s cushioned for comfort. Timberland’s PRO ® PowerFit ™ comfort system give these boots a roomy toe, superior cushioning, and a unique climate control system that helps regulate temperature and moisture. Able to protect against electrical hazards, the rubber lug outsole is non-marking and oil resistant, so you can use them for more than just hiking. Miles will fly by easily when you’re wearing this awesome pair of hiking boots. Try your new pair today so you’ll be prepared no matter where the trail takes you.
- Brown Oiled Nubuck Upper
- Waterproof Full-grain Leather Upper
- Waterproof full-grain leather
- 3M ® Thinsulate ™ 200g insulation
- Duel-use top cast steel hooks with "quick cinch" D-ring lace
- TiTAN ® shaped toe for a roomy fit
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle ® lining
- Steel shank
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion ® antimicrobial cover
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight, cushioned comfort
- Non-marking and oil resistant
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Timberland Men's Steel Toe Boots. View other Timberland products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.