Carhartt Quilt Lined Duck Bib Overalls - Irregular
Retail Price $110.00
Our Price: $89.99
Sale Price: $72.99
Talls & Bigs (52 and up): + $5.00
Carhartt Quilt Lined Duck Bib Overalls - IrregularThe toughest, hardest working overalls you can buy. 12-ounce, heavy-duty cotton duck with 100% nylon quilted, polyester midweight lining. Includes zipper fly, leg zippers that open to knee with portective wind flap, multiple tool and utility pockets, and hammer loop. With triple-stitched main seams, metal rivets at stress points, and double knees to accommodate knee pads (with cleanout bottom) it's little wonder that job testing proves these overalls to be about as tough and long-lasting as they come. But what else would you expect from Carhartt?
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100%-cotton Carhartt Duck with plied yarns
- Water-repellent (re-treat after washing)
- Zipper Fly
- 100%-nylon Carhartt quilted to polyester mid-weight lining
- High back with elastic suspenders
- Large bib pocket with snaps and traditional watch pocket
- Two quarter top pockets at waist and coin pocket in right front
- Reinforced back pockets
- Right leg has tool pocket; left leg has hammer loop and ruler pocket
- Leg zippers open to knee with protective wind flap
- Other Carhartt bib overalls features: Metal rivets at vital stress points, double knees with cleanout bottom that can accommodate knee pads
Proper Sizing of Your Carhartt Bib Overalls
As a general rule of thumb:
Order the Carhartt bib overalls 4 inches bigger in the waist than your regular pant waist. (You need to have room to wear other garments under them)
Order the Carhartt bib overalls 2 inches shorter in length than your regular pant length. (Bibs run long and are long in the rise)
Your size: 36 waist X 32 length
Order size: 40 waist X 30 length
Available in big and tall sizes.
(showing only Verified Buyers and Verified Reviewers)
I live in my bibs farming in NW Iowa. Great fit, great price, fast delivery.
My husband and sons have had several pair of these overalls. They're great for outdoor work in cold weather.
use these on a daily basis to feed animals and keep my own clothes clean.
i have used this product before, but never found a pair this cheap yet equal to department store quality
You just can't beat the durability and longevity of Carhartt's bib overhauls. As for purchasing irregulars, I could not find a thing irregular about them. I found that two inches in length shorter than my pant size and six inches in the waist larger fit me perfectly to throw heavy clothes on underneath. I wear 32W x34L pants and the 38W x 32L bib was perfect, not too tight, not to loose and length hit the floor with shoes on.
What great people to work with on a return exchange. I could not believe their recommendations to order a larger size and it ended up they were right...But I sent them back and received the larger size in no time at all.