Carhartt Sandstone Sherpa Lined Sierra Jackets - Irregular
Sherpa Lined for Extra Warmth
In Carhartt's popular sandstone color, this Sherpa lined hooded Sierra Jacket features a rugged 12 ounce cotton duck shell, quilted nylon lining in the sleeves, plus a bi-swing back design and pleated elbows for added ease of motion, whether you're playing outside or working in the cold. With rib-knit storm cuffs to keep chills at bay, plus interior pockets, outer hand pockets, and a secure zippered left chest pocket, this jacket is sure to keep you comfortable on the chilliest days.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton Carhartt sandstone duck with plied yarns
- Micro-sanded and garment-washed for soft finish
- 100% polyester Carhartt Sherpa-lining in body
- Carhartt Nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation in the sleeves
- Brass front zipper
- Left chest zipper pocket and two front welt pockets
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side for added convenience
- Rib-knit storm cuff inside sleeve
- Carhartt Work fit for better range of motion and comfort
- Other Carhartt Jacket features: triple-stitched main seams, bi-swing back, pleated sleeve, hanger loop
- Size Large back length: Reg. 29 in., Tall 31 in.
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Jackets. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.