Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Chambray Shirt
Add style and protection to your workwear wardrobe with the Carhartt flame-resistant chambray shirt made with 88% cotton and 12% high tenacity nylon. Carhartt Flame-Resistant clothing helps shield workers from exposure to electric arcs and flash fires. This shirt features flame resistant fabrics that self-extinguish in seconds once the source of the flame has been removed. By combining this advanced technology with rugged fabrics, Carhartt has created garments that carry among the highest Arc Thermal Performance Values in the market. Carhartt FR clothing meets NFPA-70E, ASTM and OSHA standards.
- 6-ounce FR chambray
- 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Left-chest pocket with flap and button closure
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- FR melamine buttons
- Button-down collar band
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt FR and HRC lable sewn on pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
- Amplitude™ flame-resistant fabric by Milliken
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.