Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Work Pant
Intended to protect, the Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Work Pant is made from a durable blend of 88% Carhartt cotton and 12% high-tenacity cotton. The pants sit just below the natural waist line for extra comfort and easy, natural movements.Useful Design
Leg openings allow you to wear these pants with any work boots. Carhartt quality is ensured in the triple-stitched seams, reinforced back welt pockets, and arc-resistant button closure. The Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels are sewn directly onto the twill pants for your convenience.
- Flameproof fabric uniquely designed by Miliken
- Easy to use with work boots
- Carhartt quality seams that are triple-stitched
- Full thighs and seat
- Movement with ease
- Nomex zipper tape for the brass zipper
- NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliant
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.