Carhartt 3925 8 inch Waterproof Insulated Logger Lace-To-Toe
Protecting yourself is your highest priority on the work-site, so trust in the protection of the 3924 Waterproof Lace-to-Toe work boot from Carhartt. Durable full-grain waterproof leather upper is your first line of defense against the elements. Aggressive Vibram® rubber out-sole delivers powerful traction and mobility. For those rainy days when the job must go on, you’ll surely appreciate the warmth of Thinsulate Ultra insulation.
- Cambrelle® lining
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation: Thinsulate insulation is a light, thin, and highly efficient way to keep your feet warm. Thinsulate insulation dries quickly and breathes efficiently.
- Welt Construction: Stitches the upper fabric, lining, and sole together, creating a single unit for added durability.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Texon® Insole: A material that is durable, yet lightweight. It flexes in one direction, across the ball of the foot, to assist in proper walking motion.
- Vibram: A rubber compound that is highly resilient and durable. Reduces shock upon foot strike and reduces foot fatigue.
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Boots. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.