Carhartt Men's Waterproof Mankato Jacket
NEW FROM CARHARTT. The Carhartt Waterproof Mankato Jacket. A 100% cotton canvas jacket with a waterproof membrane, for those rain filled work days. Its seams are fully taped for added waterproof protection.
This jacket has a stand-up collar with a detachable hood for added protection from the elements when needed. The hood has an adjustable draw-cord and a velcro closing front. It features raglan sleeves for ease of movement with curved designed cuffs with a hole carved out around the thumb to protect against added wear.
It has two chest pockets with flap closures, with the left chest pocket having a media port to the inner garment. Two interior pockets are available with hoop-and-loop closures. There are two large, lower, front pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps to keep valuables secure. All the exterior pockets have contrasting color and rubber tipping along the edge of the flaps. Also included with this jacket is a tunneled drawcord adjustable hem and a drop-tail for added coverage.
- 10-ounce, 100% cotton canvas
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully taped seams for waterproof protection
- Nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation
- Stand-up collar
- Snap detachable hood with adjustable draw-cord and hook-and-loop closed front
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Two chest pockets with flap closures
- Left chest pocket with media port to inner garment
- Two interior pockets with hoop-and-loop closures
- Two large, lower, front-pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps
- All exterior pockets have contrast color, rubber tipping along edge of flaps
- Inner sleeve storm cuffs
- Tunneled draw-cord adjustable hem
- Drop-tail for added coverage
- Full length front-zipper with interior storm flap
- Snap closure exterior storm flap
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Jackets. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.