NEW from Carhartt. The Down Kalkaska Traditional Jac. For Carhartt loyalists who are looking for the next great Carhartt innovation. This is it!
Warmer than Carhartt's arctic quilt-lined Extremes product, this down jacket has the warmest insulation offering a great warmth to weight ratio. Made with 4.25 ounce nylon canvas, a water resistant finish, and a down proof quilted lining with 550 down fill, this jacket is lightweight, durable, and extremely warm.
It features a mock neck collar with a zip through for those workers who prefer a hat to a hood. It gives extra protection of the neck when zipped through the collar. The full length front zipper has an inner and outer storm flap to seal out the cold. For added protection the outer storm flap is secured with a snap closure and a drop tail was incorporated into the jacket. Two large insulated lower front pockets with snap closures keep hands warm and valuable items safe. It also features an interior security pocket on the left chest with a media port to store an iPod, cell phone, or other devices. A great Carhartt jacket for the stylish consumer.
- 4.25 Ounce
- Nylon Canvas with Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Quilted Lining with 550 fill down
- Mock Neck Collar with Zip Through
- Full Length Center Front Zipper with Inner and Outer Storm Flap
- Outer Storm Flap Secured with Snap Closure
- Two Large Insulated Lower Front Pockets with Snap Closure
- Interior Security Pocket on Left Chest with Media Port Opening
- Inner-Sleeve, Rib-Knit Storm Flap
- Drop Tail
- Triple-Stitched Main Seams