Carhartt Men's Down Kalkaska Water Resistant Active Jac
NEW from Carhartt. The Down Kalkaska Active Jac. For the worker who insists and relies on Carhartt durability but doesn't want or need the heavier cotton duck outerwear.
This jacket is constructed of nylon canvas with 100% nylon down-proof lining quilted with 550 fill down for durability, warmth and water resistancy. As a matter of fact this Kalkaska Down is Carhartt's warmest offering in a jacket. It's lighter than the traditional cotton duck material reducing fatigue over the course of a long work day.
It features an attached, insulated hood with draw cord closure for extra protection from the frigid weather. Two large, insulated lower front pockets with snap closures keep your hands warm and secure valuables. An interior security pocket on the left chest with media port also keeps valuable from sight and secures an iPod or other media device. Its rib-knit cuffs and waistband seal out cold winds. The perfect down jacket to wear on and off the job.
- 4.25 Ounce
- Nylon Canvas with Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Quilted Lining
- Attached Insulated Hood with Draw Cord Closure
- Two Large Insulated Lower Front Pockets with Snap Closure
- Interior Security Pocket on Left Chest with Media Port Opening
- Inner Sleeve, Rib Knit Storm Flap
- Drop Tail
- Triple-Stitched Main Seams
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Jackets. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.