ALPHA FORCE 6 IN. WATERPROOF COMPOSITE TOE BOOT
Alpha Force 6 in. Waterproof Composite Toe Boot
One of the key features of Rocky® Alpha Force Waterproof Composite Toe Public Service Boots is the non-metallic composite toe cap. These meet the highest ASTM F2413 Protective Toe footwear standards for Impact and Compression resistance.
In addition to meeting Impact and Compression standards, this style complies with Electrical Hazard standards. This type of work boot is made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but also can be worn in work areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
- Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Lightweight 1000 denier nylon
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10