EDGERTON 11 IN. WATERPROOF PULL-ON SAFETY TOE BOOT
Edgerton 11 in. Waterproof Pull-on Safety Toe Boot
Meet the Edgerton 11-inch pull-on work boot. It's built for all-day comfort and durability in manufacturing, construction, farm and ranch, and many other jobs. And it delivers with an impressive list of built-in technologies, from the non-metallic safety toe for added protection to the UltraDry™ waterproofing that keeps your feet warm and dry. Updated styling blends western inspiration with an easy pull-on design. An embedded shank increases underfoot stability while the polyurethane footbed increases overall comfort. Direct attach welt construction and the Vibram® Edge rubber outsole with TC-4 Plus compound combine for longer-lasting performance.
- Safety Toe: Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM Standard: ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C
- Electrical Hazard
- ASTM F3445-21
- Slip Resistant
- HRO: Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Leather Type: Full Grain, Waterproof
- Height: 11-Inch
- Waterproof: UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Construction: Direct Attach To Welt
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Insole: Texon®
- Shank: TPU
- Outsole: Vibram® Edge - Black
- Weight: 4 Lbs. 8 Oz.
- Resoleable: No
- Country of Origin: Made In Cambodia