FARMINGTON KT 6 IN. SAFETY TOE BOOT
Farmington KT 6 in. Safety Toe Boot
The Farmington KT leather non-metallic safety toe work boot is built using "direct-attach to welt" technology, which combines the comfort and flexibility of a direct-attach boot with the strength and durability of a traditional sewn welt boot. This 6-inch boot is made with full grain Trout Brook leather which is proudly tanned by the hard working people of Red Wing Minnesota using U.S. raised cattle. The KingToe® provides more comfort and 40% more toe room than standard boots. The sole includes a comfortable steel shank which provides more stable footing and helps support your feet and calves. Lightweight, comfortable, and durable. The Farmington KT boot is versatile boot you can take anywhere.
- Safety Toe: Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM Standard: ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, Electrical Hazard
- Leather Type: Nubuck, Oiled And Waxed
- Height: 6-Inch
- Construction: Direct Attach To Welt
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Insole: Polyurethane
- Shank: Steel
- Outsole: ENDURANCE Cross Wire KT
- Weight: 4 Lbs. 4 Oz.
- Country of Origin: Made In Cambodia