MUDDOG WATERPROOF STEEL TOE WELLINGTON BOOT
Muddog Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington Boot
When you're wearing these Georgia Muddog wellington boots, you'll appreciate the softness and durability of the quality brown full-grain leather. You're really going to like the molded TPU shell; it's waterproof, protects against abrasions and allows you to slop through the mud without worrying that the leather upper will be harmed. Pull tabs and finger holes help you get these steel toe work boots on without any difficulty.
These Georgia Muddog boots meet ASTM standards for protective and electrical hazard.
The mesh lining of these men's work boots has been made from a lightweight material; you won't have to worry about it feeling cumbersome; plus this material is able to wick away moisture. To keep your feet comfortable, Georgia inserted a Comfort Core® insole; its cushioning will comfort your feet and help absorb shock. It also has an Air Flow System that pushes air up through the insole to keep your feet dry, comfortable and cool.
Apart from its resistance to abrasions, chemicals, heat and oils that allows it to hold up well, the Phoenix rubber outsole also supplies cushioning and flexibility.
- Oil Resistant Rubber "Phoenix" Outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- CC5 Comfort Core removable PU insole
- SPR full-grain leather
- High-abrasion and moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Molded PU midsole
- Slip- Resistant
- Steel shank for added arch support
- 12 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 5.3 pounds per pair for a size 10