KASOTA 8 IN. WATERPROOF CSA SAFETY TOE BOOT
Kasota 8 in. Waterproof CSA Safety Toe Boot
The Kasota 8-inch leather work boot is built using direct attach construction which makes them more flexible, waterproof, and lightweight. The leather upper of the boot is fused to the sole of the boot without using any glue or stitching which also provides longer lasting waterproofing. The full grain leather wraps around the UltraDry™ waterproof membrane to keep you dry in wet conditions. We've reinforced the safety toe with a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. This work boot is CSA approved and includes puncture resistant materials. The Memory Foam insole gives your feet immediate comfort. The comfortable sole is a long lasting, heat resistant material that keeps you safe and secure in any environment and provides excellent traction.
- Safety Toe: Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM Standard: ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C
- Electrical Hazard & Puncture Resistant
- ASTM F3445-21
- Slip Resistant
- HRO: Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Leather Type: Full Grain, Waterproof
- CSA Standard: CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
- Height: 8-Inch
- Waterproof: UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Construction: Direct Attach
- Footbed: Removable Memory Foam-EVA
- Insole: Swen-Flex®
- Shank: Nylon
- Outsole: TriTek - Black
- Weight: 3 Lbs. 12 Oz.
- Resoleable: No
- Country of Origin: Made In Cambodia