EDGERTON 6 IN. WATERPROOF SAFETY TOE BOOT
Edgerton 6 in. Waterproof Safety Toe Boot
The Edgerton 6-inch work boot comes fully equipped with advanced technologies that make your workday easier, whether you're in construction, manufacturing, farming, or ranching. Like a non-metallic safety toe that meets ASTM safety standards. UltraDry™ waterproofing for all-day comfort and protection from the elements. And a Vibram® Edge rubber outsole with TC-4 Plus compound for rugged durability. Not to mention the CuShin™ comfort tongue that helps reduce pressure on your shin from the top of the boot tongue, and high-rebound ENERG material in the sole that bounces back with every step to fight fatigue.
- Safety Toe: Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM Standard: ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, Electrical Hazard
- ASTM F3445-21, Slip Resistant
- HRO: Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Leather Type: Full Grain, Waterproof
- Height: 6-Inch
- Waterproof: UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Construction: Direct Attach To Welt
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Insole: Texon®
- Shank: TPU
- Outsole: Vibram® Edge - Black
- Weight: 4 Lbs. 4 Oz.
- Resoleable: No
- Country of Origin: Made In Cambodia