AZALEA COMPOSITE TOE WORK SHOE
Azalea Composite Toe Work Shoe
The women's composite toe Lytning 1.9 Align™ hi-cut athletic work sneaker combines lightweight agility with the protection you need.
Built with a high-rebound EVA midsole, it also features our innovative Align™ ergonomically designed orthotic that helps place the foot in a more optimum position to assist with proper alignment, which has been proven to help prevent back aches, muscle and joint fatigue as well as knee and hip pain.
- Gray Knit Textile & Synthetic Leather Upper
- Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
- Align™ Footbed - An orthotic insole that helps place the foot in a more optimum position to assist with proper alignment, stability and support.
- Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.