Flame-Resistant Duck Bib Overall/Unlined
Since 1889, Carhartt has been creating heavy-duty gear for people facing the toughest tasks. These men's bib overalls help you stay safe and comfortable on the job with flame-resistant cotton duck. They have ankle-to-thigh zips to give you quick ventilation and a durable double-front design made with your knee pads in mind.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on front pocket
- High back with FR suspenders and FR center-release buckles
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-above-knee brass leg zips with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Model No. OR1627-FRM
- Country of Origin: Imported
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.