Timberland PRO Thermal Force 8 Inch Insulated Work Boot
When you're out on the jobsite, cold is a four letter word. That's why we created the Thermal Force series. All the bells and whistles to keep your feet comfortable, warm and dry - along with an outsole that provides excellent traction on frosted ice surfaces, yet still remains flexible in cold temperatures.
Make sure your feet stay warm on the job with Timberland’s 8 inch Thermal Force Work Boots. Thinsulate ™ insulation provides warmth without bulking up the boot, and a waterproof full-grain leather upper combines with a waterproof membrane to make sure that not one drop gets in. The thermal safety toe features a ceramic coating that keeps warmth in, and the Mylar ® insole prevents heat loss when you come in contact with cold ground. Equipped with Timberland’s PRO ® PowerFit ™ comfort system, these boots have a roomy toe, superior cushioning, and a unique climate control system that helps regulate temperature and moisture. The dual-density polyurethane outsole is specially designed to maintain flexibility in cold climates, and the tread design provides maximum traction, along with oil and abrasion resistance. You’ll even be protected against electrical hazards. An antimicrobial lining reduces foot odor and keeps your feet healthy. With so many great features, it’s easy to see why these work boots are perfect for cold weather work sites!
- Efficient 3M® ThinsulateTM Zone non-quilted lofted insulation (400g/600g) for warmth without bulk.
- Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane
- Goodyear Welt Cast-BondTM construction
- Based on the TiTAN® last for a superior fit
- Underfoot aluminized Mylar® insole prevents heat loss from ground contact
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Dryz® IntellitempTM X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver fiber-based antimicrobial protection
- Fiberglass shank
- Antimicrobial lining
- Dual-Density Cold Formula Polyurethane Outsole
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (Tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning
- Aggressive tread design featuring triangular lock lugs that provide maximum traction
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder LockTM oustole radius
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Timberland Pro Soft Toe Work Boots - Mens. View other Timberland products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.