Timberland Men's Steel Trax 6 inch Steel Toe Boots
Timberland Steel Trax 6 Inch Steel Toe Boot Black Full-Grain and Black Ever-Guard™ Leather
Our boots are made for you, the working professional who takes pride in your job. We take pride in our job also, by putting attention to detail in everything we make. Our Steel Trax boots are no exception. The upper is made of super strong Ever-Guard™ leather and incorporates the Flex Rocker outsole that rocks with you as you walk so you don't have to flex your forefoot, which can be difficult sometimes with steel toe workboots.
- Premium, full-grain and Timberland PRO® Ever-Guard™ leather upper which is enhanced waterproof leather that provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than regular leather and is heat resistant up to 346°F (SATRA TM49 Heat Fastness)
- Goodyear Welt construction for a extra durability and stability
- Constructed on the TiTAN® last for a superior fit
- Timberland PRO 24/7™ Comfort Suspension™ system helps reduce foot fatigue in three ways; comfort insole provides heel and arch support, the contoured shock diffusion plate supports and stabilizes the foot and the midsole / outsole design provides superior comfort and flexibility whether you are walking, standing, reaching or climbing
- Completely lined with Cambrelle® lining, which is a durable, breathable lining that keeps feet cooler in the summer and warmer in winter. The special construction provides a comfortable cushioning effect and the unique properties help to keep your feet dry, by allowing moisture to escape at a remarkably rapid rate
- OrthoLite® open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning with Agion™ anti-microbial footbed cover to inhibit growth of odor causing bacteria
- Comfort engineered, contoured tongue with a foam loaded center to relieve lace pressure Timberland PRO® Rubber Flex Rocker outsole is rocker-shaped to ease your foot into the next foot strike and is slip-,oil-, and abrasion-resistant
- Outsole incorporates the Timberland Independent Suspension Network™ (ISN™) system which is a multi-density outsole with areas and / or lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying work site conditions, so if you step on a bolt, the outsole absorbs the impact and provides stability to keep your foot flat on the ground
- Outsole incorporates Ladder Lock™ sole radius for comfort and confidence on extension ladders
- Electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits
- Steel shank provides maximum support
- Steel toe with a Timberland PRO® rubber covering provides maximum protection and abrasion resistance
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Timberland Steel Toe Boots. View other Timberland products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.