Thorogood 8" waterproof insulated composite toe boots. A durable and comfortable boot that holds up through any working conditions.
Protection is important with a composite safety toe, that meets ASTM F 2413-05 M/I75/C/75 requirements, to keep your feet safe from compression and falling objects. 100% non-metallic construction allows you to pass through electronic security areas and will not conduct electricity. They are also electrical hazard rated and meet CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standards. The anti-roll bar heel support keeps your feet protected and rested throughout the day.
This boot is constructed with lightweight materials and designed with comfort in mind. The GEN-flex dual density outsole combines premium materials for flexible movement and comfort. Its spacer mesh lining channels moisture away from your feet and keeps the air circulating within the boots for dry, comfortable feet.
It's built with a Thoro>dri Waterproof system. A waterproof, breathable bootie construction with waterproof taped sealed seams to keep moisture out. 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation will keep your feet toasty warm all winter long.
- Brown Tumbled Oiled Full-Grain Leather
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- B-400 Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Spacer Mesh
- Polyurethane Removable Footbed
- Special EVA Cushion Flex
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole with Impact 300 Gel Heel Insert
- Engineered Composite Shank
- GEN-flex Dual-Density Rubber
- 100% Non-metallic
- Anti-Roll Bar Heel Support
- Thoro>dri WATERPROOF System