Thorogood 8" waterproof insulated composite toe boots. A durable and comfortable boot that holds up through any working conditions.
Protection is important with a composite safety toe, that meets ASTM F 2413-05 M/I75/C/75 requirements, to keep your feet safe from compression and falling objects. 100% non-metallic construction allows you to pass through electronic security areas and will not conduct electricity. They are also electrical hazard rated and meet CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standards. The anti-roll bar heel support keeps your feet protected and rested throughout the day.
This boot is constructed with lightweight materials and designed with comfort in mind. The GEN-flex dual density outsole combines premium materials for flexible movement and comfort. Its comfort weave lining channels moisture away from your feet and keeps the air circulating within the boots for dry, comfortable feet.
It's built with a Thoro>dri Waterproof system. A waterproof, breathable bootie construction with waterproof taped sealed seams to keep moisture out.
- 1200 denier nylon
- Brown waterproof full-grain leather
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Comfort weave lining
- Polyurethane removable footbed/ Special EVA cushion flex
- Eva cushion with Impact 300 gel heel insert
- Engineered composite shank
- GEN-flex dual-density rubber/EVA sole
- 100% Non-metallic construction
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75
- Composite Toe
- EH rated
- Anti-roll bar heel support
- Flexible welt net fit outsole
- Thoro>dri waterproof system