Rocky 13 in. H.A.M. Waterproof Insulated PR Met-Guard Work Boot. A tough miner's boot built for the toughest miner.
This boot has several safety features to keep you safe in the mines. A protective steel toe that is rated at the highest standards for the protective toe classification and the electrical hazard standard. Its internal PU MetGuard gives protection, flexibility, and increased comfort while working down in the shaft. A puncture resistant Lenzi plate reduces the weight and increases flexibility more than a steel plate.
The upper is cut from extra thick, premium, waterproof cowhide and is roughly 20% thicker than the average work boot. You can put this footwear through the wringer; the upper is triple stitched so it can be used for rugged use. This boot is made with dependable, Goodyear welt construction and even has a storm welt to block mud, water and debris from entering the boot. There are internal pull loops that will assist you greatly when it comes to getting the boots on. The molded rubber toe and heel guards provide top-notch abrasion resistance.
The Lunar 3-bar knit lining works with the GORE-TEX® membrane to keep your boots durable, breathable and moisture wicking. 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra™ insulation helps to keep you warm without adding bulk. So, no matter the weather conditions, your legs and feet will remain comfortable.
- Lace Hardware set on Steel Washers
- Lenzi protective plate
- Molded heel and toe guards
- Padded ankle section
- Triple stitched construction
- Vibram Montagna outsole
- YakFoot lightweight cushioned outsole
- 400 Grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Metatarsal Guard Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 Puncture Resistant Standard
- Bacchus shave toe last
- D-Ring on front waist
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- HiViz highlights
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- Internal pull loops for easy entry