Columbia Men's Exposure Falls Parka
In the great outdoors, weather is just a state of mind. And with the right gear, there's no such thing as bad weather. Columbia Men's Exposure Falls Interchange Parka features the zip-in interchange system which gives you three wearable jacket options in one. Both the Omni-Shield™ shell and the fleece liner jacket can be worn alone, or they can be combined for insulated weather protection on wintry days. A removable, adjustable storm hood, interior security pocket and goggle pocket round out this feature-rich parka. Import.
- 100% nylon Omni-Shield™ shell with 100% nylon embossed taffeta lining.
- Omni-Shield™ advanced water repellency technology delivers protection against wintry conditions.
- Fully adjustable, removable hood coincides with variable weather conditions to ward off wet weather and gusts of wind.
- Two zippered handwarming pockets.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Interior security pocket for valuables.
- Goggle pocket.
- Standard fit ensures great mobility.
- Avg. length: 30".
- Zip-In Liner Jacket:
- 100% polyester fleece outer.
- 100% nylon 210T taffeta and 100% polyester mesh lining.
- Two zippered hand warming pockets.
- Pill-resistant face and back.
Ideal for cold weather activities or casual lounging, it's the first piece you will grab when temperatures dip.Price: $99.99
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Columbia Jackets For Men. View other Columbia products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.