Columbia Women's Bugaboo Interchange Jackets
The jacket that started it all and an industry-leader from the get-go, the iconic Columbia Bugaboo Parka for Women has conquered the elements ever since its introduction in 1986. And it just keeps getting better. Classic styling and graceful lines accents killer performance technology including Omni-Tech® waterproof-breathable fabric, critical seam-sealing throughout, and wicking mesh interior to keep you dry and comfortable no matter how bad the weather - or how hard you work.
Roomy interior pockets stow media, goggles and other essentials while a strategically placed security pocket at the chest keep your valuables safe and within easy reach. The Bugaboo's zip-in interchange system lets you easily remove the fleece liner when the temperature rises so you stay protected from rain and wind without getting overheated. With a nylon overlay and streamlined styling, its Columbia liner functions as a versatile softshell jacket when worn alone. Authentic fit.
- Fabric: shell - 100% nylon Omni-Tech Ultra Touch, 70% polyester/30% nylon Radient mesh II, 100% nylon
- Arabesque printed 210T taffeta
- Cityscape emboss Liner: 100% polyester Classics pique fleece, 100% polyester Chamois Touch tricot
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- 3000mm/2000mvtr Omni-Tech
- Columbia zip-in Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Interior security pocket
- Zip-closed pockets
- Polyfleece liner
- Back collar style name embroidery
- Authentic Fit
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Columbia Jackets for Women. View other Columbia products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.