Columbia Women's Heli-Honey™ Jacket
Lightweight, über-warm, and positively entrancing, this technical Omni-Heat® jacket is made for long hours in frosty temps and foul weather. Constructed with Omni-Heat thermal insulation, which boasts the highest heat retention in the industry, it packs serious performance into a super lightweight package.
An Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining uses emergency space-blanket technology to trap and retain your body heat, but it does so in a way that still allows interior airflow and the dispersal of excess heat. Flattering lines combine with sleek-ifying slice detail and cool embossing that subtly changes from matte to shine. Our highest level of waterproof-breathability and full seam sealing keep out moisture, while cozy high pile on the interior collar is the perfect place to bury your face when an arctic gust comes through. The removable storm hood has a bonded brim to keep the snow out of your face. The snap-back powder skirt features connect tabs that, when attached to your pants, create an impenetrable cocoon of warmth. The hem is easily adjusted using drawcords inside the hand pockets.
- Shell: 89% nylon/11% elastane.
- Insulation: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester, 80g.
- Lining: 100% polyester, 100% polyester pile. Cuff: 94% polyester/6% elastane double knit
- Omni-Tech® waterproof-breathable and fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Interior drawcord
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Adjustable snap-back powderskirt with pant connect tab
- Interior security and goggle pockets
- Pass holder
- Center back length: 26”
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Columbia Jackets for Women. View other Columbia products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.