Columbia Women’s Bugaboot® Plus X
Bring on the extreme cold— these tall and rugged performers can take it. The Bugaboot Plus XTM is a weather-busting winter boot, engineered with advanced technical materials for severe cold weather protection.
Utilizing Omni-Heat® thermal reflective technology, they help retain your own body heat to keep you 20% warmer. Built with an extra high waterproof leather and ballistic mesh upper, this sturdy hiker keeps your feet dry in torrential downpours, while 600g of insulation and gaiter hooks provide great performance during mountain trekking or snowshoeing.
The new ultralight Techlite® shell significantly reduces the overall weight of the boot to reduce fatigue and increase comfort. Internally, a molded midsole provides the ultimate protection and support for extended wear, and the non-marking dual-density Omni-Grip® rubber outsole is weather sensitive so the rubber becomes harder or softer depending on conditions.
- Waterproof leather and ballistic mesh for a great fit and unsurpassed warmth
- Articulated collar design lends freedom of movement without sacrificing protection
- Omni-Heat reflective technology for added warmth regulation
- Full length “skinned” Techlite shell for lightweight warmth and flexibility
- Full length Omni-Grip outsole with dual compound lug pattern for extra grip
- Weather sensitive to give multiple hardness for greater traction in extreme cold weather conditions
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Columbia Women's Footwear. View other Columbia products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.