Carhartt Men's Duck Coveralls- Arctic Quilt Lined
During the cold weather season, you need a pair of coveralls to protect you and keep you warm. That is why Carhartt has designed the Men’s Duck Quilt-Lined Coveralls. These coveralls are designed with a reliable 100% ring-spun cotton duck and a heavy-duty arctic polyester lining. The multiple utility and tool pockets and convenient hammer loop make these coveralls the top pick for on the job use.Quick Access
The top collar has easy to use snaps that can accommodate the optional hood. Ankle-to-waist leg zippers make for easy access and removal and feature protective wind flaps to keep cold weather out. Split back design and with bi-swing provide the ultimate comfort and easy movement. The double knees feature cleanout bottoms and can accommodate for knee pads to provide top protection.
- Carhartt’s 100% rugged cotton duck
- Corduroy snap collar accommodates optional hood
- Easy to use zip front with protective wind flap
- Flap pockets with hook-and-loop closures to protect your belongings
- Deep side pockets for easy storing
- Pencil slot conveniently located on left sleeve
- Ribbed knit cuffs to keep out weather
- Bi-swing back for natural movement
- Artic-weight polyester insulation for top-notch temperature control
- Pleated elbows for extra protection and easy moving
Carhartt Coverall Sizing is Men's chest sizes
- 36-38 chest (Small)
- 40-42 chest (Medium)
- 44-46 chest (Large)
- 48-50 chest (X-Large)
- 52-54 chest (XX-Large)
- 56-58 chest (XXX-Large)
Carhartt Coverall Inseam Length
- Short - equivalent to 30" pants inseam.
- Medium - equivalent to 32" pants inseam.
- Tall - equivalent to 34" pants inseam.
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Coveralls. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.