By providing warmth, strength, and convenience, the Quilt Lined Artic Bib Overalls are the top of the line when it comes to temperature controlling overalls. Featuring 100% cotton exterior and nylon quilted to the temperature resilient polyester arctic lining, these overalls are sure to keep you warm in the toughest weather conditions.
Also featuring a zipper fly, easy to use leg zippers with shielding wind flaps, double knees to accommodate knee pads, and cleanout bottoms the Arctic Bib Overalls are designed with you in mind. Our fabric is put to the test to insure that is will provide the top protection against wear and tear while keeping you warm in low temperature climates.
- 100% cotton fabric for comfort and durability
- Water resilient with re-treatment available after washing
- Convenient zipper fly
- Nylon quilted to the Arctic weight polyester lining for ultimate insulation
- Elastic suspenders and high back for protection and easy adjustments
- Large bib pocket with snaps and Carhartt customary watch pocket
- Quarter top pockets on the waist and coin pocket for easy access
- Back pockets with reinforcement to ensure quality
- Easy access to tool pocket and hammer/ruler pocket
- Protective wind flaps for leg zippers
- Double knees to accommodate for knee pads for extra safety
- Cleanout bottoms
When searching for overalls that provide the ultimate warmth protection and durable, top-quality fabric, the Arctic Bib Overalls by Carhartt are the perfect choice.
Proper Sizing of Your Carhartt Bib Overalls
As a general rule of thumb:
Order the Carhartt bib overalls 4 inches bigger in the waist than your regular pant waist. (You need to have room to wear other garments under them)
Order the Carhartt bib overalls 2 inches shorter in length than your regular pant length. (Bibs run long and are long in the rise)
Your size: 36 waist X 32 length
Order size: 40 waist X 30 length