Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Active Jac - Quilt-Lined
Our flame-resistant midweight active jac is finished with a 6.75-ounce quilt lining for warmth. Made of 8.5-ounce, flame-resistant canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon
- 6.5-ounce FR quilt lining, FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Two lower front pockets
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Attached quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® draw cord
- Back length: Large Regular: 29 inches; Large Tall: 31 inches
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket, HRC 3 label sewn on zipper flap
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.