Men’s Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Dearborn Jacket
Carhartt's flame-resistant midweight canvas Dearborn jacket is designed to last. Made of 8.5-ounce FR canvas with a 6.75-ounce FR quilt lining, it has two inside patch pockets with flame resistant hook-and-loop closure for convenient storage, a brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape that has inside and outside protective flaps and hidden snap closure for electric arc protection. An optional flame-resistant hood can be attached with snaps under the collar. NFPA 70E compliant.
- 8.5 oz. FR canvas: 88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon
- 6.75 oz. FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape
- Inside and outside protective flaps with covered snaps for electric-arc protection
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.