Carhartt Flame-Resistant Lanyard Access Jacket - Quilt-Lined
Our flame-resistant lanyard access jacket features a fall-protection feature for your safety. Made of 8.5-ounce FR canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon.
- 6.5-ounce FR quilt lining, FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill-face cloth
- Pleated bi-swing back for greater ease of movement
- Flapped back opening admits a lanyard for attachment to a safety harness
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures
- Two large lower pockets
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Inner-sleeve Nomex® rib-knit storm cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs cinch tight to fit under work gloves
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood (FRA002)
- Back length: Large Regular: 29.75 inches; Large Tall: 31.75 inches
- Carhartt FR label and HRC 3 label sewn on front left pocket
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.