Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat/Quilt-Lined
Protect yourself from flash fire or electric arcs on the job. Our flame-resistant duck traditional coat is quilt-lined and made of 13-ounce flame-resistant, 100% cotton duck.
- 10.5-ounce FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting
quilted to twill face cloth
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex® inside-waist adjustable draw cord
- Nomex® rib-knit storm cuffs
brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps
with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar snaps for optional
FR hood (FRA265)
- Back length: Large Regular: 31.5 inches; Large Tall: 33.5 inches
- Carhartt FR and HRC 4 labels sewn on left-front pocket
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Sorry, this item is sold out.