Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat/Quilt-Lined
Protect yourself from flash fire or electric arcs on the job. Our flame-resistant duck traditional coat is quilt-lined and made of 13-ounce flame-resistant, 100% cotton duck.
- 10.5-ounce FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex® inside-waist adjustable draw cord
- Nomex® rib-knit storm cuffs
- Two-way brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood (FRA265)
- Back length: Large Regular: 31.5 inches; Large Tall: 33.5 inches
- Carhartt FR and HRC 4 labels sewn on left-front pocket
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Flame Resistant FR Clothing. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.