Carhartt Extremes Wool Blend Cold Weather High-Performance Boot Sock
Offering high performance in low temperatures, the Carhartt Extremes Cold Weather High-Performance Boot Sock is constructed of 46% acrylic, 37% wool, 16% nylon, 1% lycra-spandex. This boot sock has triple blended yarns that are engineered to provide the maximum in warmth as well as durability. With a fully cushioned foot and lower leg for added comfort, the Carhartt Extremes Boot Sock is also equipped with a non-terry vamp and breathing vents to reduce bulk at the ankle for breathability. Reinforced arch, heel and toe areas provide additional support and a "no-feel" toe seam also adds comfort.
- 46% acrylic, 37% wool, 16% nylon, 1% lycra-spandex
- Triple blended yarns engineered to provide maximum warmth and durability
- Full cushioned foot and lower leg for comfort and warmth
- Non-terry vamp with breathing vents
- Reinforced arch, heel and toes areas with "no-feel" toe seam
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Socks. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.