Carhartt Flame-Resistant Unlined Twill Coverall-Irregular
Keep cool and protected in our unlined flame-resistant twill coverall. Made of 7-ounce FR twill, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. Just right for layering in ever-changing climates. It features two chest pockets with flaps, two pass-through pockets, left-leg utility band and multiple tool and utility pockets.
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- Two pass-through pockets
- Left-leg utility band
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Spread collar
- Two-way brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps
- Split back construction
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Pleated elbows
- Triple-needle stitching
- Leg opening fits over boots for easy on and off
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back and front pockets, HRC 2 label sewn on left-chest pocket
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Irregulars. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.