Carhartt Sandstone Duck Sherpa Lined Muskegon Jackets - Irregular
When cold weather calls reach for the Carhartt Muskegon Jacket. Constructed of 12-ounce, 100% cotton sherpa lined duck, it's extremely warm and cozy. It has a full-length front zipper with an inside storm flap along with inner-sleeve rib knit storm cuffs to keep the frigid air away from your body. A stand-up mock neck collar keeps the neck warm and protected.
This jacket has multiple pockets for warmth and pockets to keep valuable items safe and secure. It has two sherpa-lined lower front pockets to keep your hands warm. There is a map pocket on the left chest and a left chest pocket with a media port opening for a cell phone, iPod, or other items. Two interior pockets may serve as carriers for correspondence or small tools.
- 100% Cotton Sandstone Duck
- Sherpa Lined
- Full-length Front Zipper with Inside Storm Flap
- Mock-Neck Collar with Zip Through
- Two Sherpa-Lined Lower Front Pockets
- Map Pocket on Left Chest
- Left Chest Pocket with Media Port Opening
- Two Interior Pockets
- Inner-Sleeve Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Two Large Lower-Front Pockets
- Drop Tail
- Split Back Construction
- Triple-Stitched Main Seams
Sorry, this item is sold out.
View other Carhartt Jackets. View other Carhartt products.
Or use the search bar above to look for items.