NEW FROM CARHARTT. The QuickDuck Woodard Traditional Jacket. It's 30% lighter than most Carhartt jackets but just as warm and durable. Wear it for work or a night out on the town.
Stylish and lightweight, this jacket was built for ease of movement and comfort. An 8.5 ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester shell with a water resistant finish, it's as light and durable as sandstone. Its angled cuff openings, split-back construction, pleated elbows, and pleated bi-swing back enhances movement.
Its lining has nylon quilted to midweight polyester insulation located in the body and sleeves to make it one of the warmest jackets in the Carhartt line. A mock neck collar zips through to the bottom of the jacket to protect the neck from the cold along with inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs to seal out the cold. The drop tail is extra protection from the cold. This jacket includes several pockets, inside and out, to keep everything you need to carry safe and secure.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas with water resistant finish
- 30% lighter
- Nylon quilted to midweight polyester insulation lining
- Mock-neck collar with zip through
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Two large lower front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Left chest interior pocket with media port
- Pleated elbows
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Angled cuff openings
- Drop tail
- Split-back construction
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
- Triple-stitched main seams
Sorry, this item is sold out.